Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reflections on Basic and AIT

Sitting here, waiting for the rain, I've decided to say screw it and just forget about the whole structure thing. I'm just gonna lump Basic and AIT all together, that way when I remember something I want to write about, I'll just write about it, instead of waiting for the correct chronological order.

OK, this post is gonna be kind of racy, so those with weak stomachs, or just don't want to plain know about this kind of stuff, go away someplace safe...

OK, I talked about the DFAC food at Basic for a bit, and about how mediocre it was... well, besides being mediocre, I swear that they must put something into food to prevent morning wood. Actually, there must have been something to have retarded sexual desire period. Prolly about 90% of guys have morning wood. I (I'm not ashamed to say) am one of those guys. Hey, at least I know it's working. But all throughout Basic, I didn't have one occasion of morning wood. Hell, I admit it, I'm one rather lusty individual, but I didn't even get random wood during the day. Yeah, it use to be a problem during school, but I'm better now, honest. There was some guys that, just to make sure the equipment still worked, would go into the latrine and practice their digital manipulation. I didn't have this problem during AIT, so I will maintain that they've put something into the food.

Just a thought before I go...

Strippers are very canny individuals... never underestimate them... 'cause one time I got taken advantage of by a deaf stripper... of course, I did deserve it 'cause I thought I was the one getting the good end of the deal... but like I said, she was rather canny and came out on top...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was just fatigue and not nutritional additives? But then, who knows?

Anonymous said...

Well, a combat medic! The Army saves that job for the high scorers. Good on ya! I'd say "welcome to the military", but what do I know about the miltary? 10 years active duty, three more in the Air Force Reserves, and counting. Life doesn't get any more sedentary than this. -Plotnik