Monday, June 04, 2007

A Beauty Tip I Picked Up During AIT


Ok guys, two posts in one day. I know it may be a bit much for some of you out there, so just calm down and keep your breaths at a good rate. Trust me, I'm a Combat Medic.

This is for all the guys out there, and maybe for a few girls that haven't come around to this yet. This right here (to the left) is a body sponge. By all the gods, saints, force, whatever, etc, you've got to use this. Get some body wash and rub all over during a shower, and you'll feel like a new man. Your skin will be all a-glow because it excises all the dead skin and dirt away. You'll sweat like a stuck pig over a roasting fire whenever you do anything close to exercise (this side effect will only last a couple of weeks until your body gets use to having all it's pores back), but your pores will thank you for it. Trust me on this one, it really works.

2 comments:

Sammy Jankis said...

I would also recommend washing your hair with strawberry scented shampoo when you've been in the field for a week and a half with no shower facilities. Makes you very attractive and popular with the other soldiers. Just my little suggestion. Enjoy!

Lonely Coyote said...

heh heh heh, I've got that strawberry scented shampoo... but I really didn't need it during Basic due to the lack of hair, but I used it during AIT. Yay!