Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A dawg, a dawg

Ok, seems like everybody wants to know about the dog.

It's a fox terrier, cute little bugger, black and white with spots. He's a real sweet dog, though I am loathe to say it because I've always wanted a DOG, not a dog. Irish wolfhound, Bernese mountain dog, great dane, not a freakin' terrier. But alas, I've been won over by his charm and somewhat grace. His name is Max, short for Maximus Radioactive (full name).

Toni, my girl for you first time readers, found him in the parking lot of the radiation lab that she works in. Max, like Toni, does tend to glow in the dark at times. We've had him since the 18th of October, and he's only about 12 weeks old, not quite sure because we have no birth date on him. He's already had his shots, took him to the vet on Saturday, so if he does bite Ron, we won't have to worry about Ron getting rabies. At least, not from Max. And if Ron does bite Max, then we won't have to worry about Max getting rabies. *scratches his head* hmmm, that's about all I can think about, but I will be uploading picts soon of Max as soon as I get off my lazy bum.

1 comment:

Lonely Coyote said...

I'll have to get back to you on that... we've got a geiger counter somewhere....